WCS is pleased to advise that complaints about our services are a rare occurrence. However, if you have cause for complaint we would like to receive full details so that the matter can be fully investigated. Complaints regarding WCS certified clients are welcome and when the complaint is justified WCS will investigate fully.
If you wish to complain please follow the following process:
- Before submitting a complaint please review the WCS Certification Regulations
- Before submitting a complaint please review the WCS Cancellation Policy
- Before submitting a complaint please review your current Certification Agreement
- Before submitting a complaint about a WCS certified company please contact them direct to see if a resolution can be agreed.
Once you have completed the above and are satisfied you have a legitimate complaint, please:
- Call WCS to discuss the complaint. Perhaps its a simple miss understanding.
- Following the call provide details in writing of the complaint
- If practicable, submit a complaint within 14 days
On receipt of a complaint, WCS will:
- Confirm receipt of the complaint
- Provide a complaint reference number
- Assign an independent person to manage the complaint
- Investigate the complaint fully
- Ensure a timely investigation
If the complaint is justified WCS will:
- Implement its internal corrective action process
- Complete correction, investigation, root cause analysis and corrective action
- If the response is regarding a certified client WCS will contact them to discuss and potentially a special audit may be completed
- Provide a written response
If the complaint cannot be quickly resolved, WCS will:
- Provide a written responses to ensure that you are aware of how the complaint is progressing
On resolution of the complaint you will:
- Receive a written response detailing the outcome of the investigation and any actions completed
If you are not satisfied with the response/reply you have the right to appeal.
- The appeals procedure can be made available on request or can be accessed on the WCS web site
- The appeal will be dealt with by an Independent Appeals Board usually made up of members of the Impartiality Committee
If you do not understand any aspect of this procedure you may contact WCS for further assistance.