WCS fully understand that Customer Satisfaction is a top priority. If your company is currently certified by an Accredited Certification Body and you are unhappy with the service provided then you should consider transferring your certification away from that Certification Body.
The good news is that there is a transfer process open to you and the requirements for transfer have been documented by the International Accredited Forum in IAF MD 2.
- Are you unhappy with your current Certification Body?
- Is communication poor?
- Are you frustrated with the bureaucratic ways in which they operate?
- Do your audits continually get cancelled or delayed?
- Do your audits provide no added value?
- Are your certification fees too high?
If you can answer ‘Yes’ to any of the above then you should consider transferring to World Certification.
In order to complete a transfer, WCS is required to complete a Transfer Review. This includes reviewing a copy of your current certificate of registration, reading through previous audit report and contacting your current certification body to communicate the transfer. Depending on the previous audit results a special visit may be required.
Contact WCS now to discuss a transfer or complete the application below.Download application form