What does certification mean?
The process by which an impartial company undertakes an independent and impartial assessment of a client’s management system in order for us to make a reasoned judgment on its compliance with an assessment standard.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- AS 9100
The certification process...
- Complete and submit a request for quotation to WCS.
- Receive quotation from WCS and if happy sign and return the quote.
- Submit documentation to WCS ready for the stage one audit / document review.
- WCS complete stage one audit and provide a full report detailing any non conformities or observations.
- Correct non conformities (if any) and submit to WCS.
- Depending on the scheme applied for, a pre audit may be beneficial. This will be detailed in the quote if requested.
- WCS undertake the assessment and provides a full report detailing any non conformities or observations, together with a recommendation regarding certification.
- Correct any non conformities which are raised and provide evidence of corrective action. If any major non conformities have been highlighted it may be necessary for the auditor to make another visit.
- WCS raises a certificate of registration valid for 3 years, and provides appropriate logos for use on stationery and sales/marketing material.
- Scheduled surveillance visits take place (minimum annually). Details are contained in the quote provided.