Run by Charis Management Training in partnership with WCS Training Limited ISO 9001:2015 – Foundation Training Course in Quality Management Systems.
The ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Training Course provides the training delegates all they require to gain an in-depth understanding of the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard. Whether delegates have been familiar with the old ISO 9001:2008 or are looking for a detailed instruction on the requirements of the new ISO 9001:2015 standard. This is the course that explains the requirements of ISO 9001.
Aim of the Course
This course aims to provide students who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 9001, and to provide a basis for students who wish to go on to complete the QMS Auditor Training courses.
Objectives of Course
Delegates will, at the end of the course be able to:
- Understand the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system
- Understand the structure and content of ISO 9001 and its relationship with ISO 9000
- Understand the specific quality management related requirements of ISO 9001
There is NO formal written examination on this course. However to be successful on the course delegates must:
- Complete/attend all elements of the course.
- Demonstrate achievement of the learning and enabling objectives
None (please see aim of course on need for Basic knowledge or experience in Quality Management)
Detailed Course Outcomes
Delegates will as a minimum, come out of the course able to do the following:
- Outline the processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, measuring, analysing, evaluating, reviewing, maintaining, and improving a quality management system, including the significance of these for QMS auditors.
- Understand the terms and definitions defined and used in ISO 9000
- Outline, with reference to the PDCA cycle and the model of a process-based quality management system, the structure and content of ISO 9001.
- Making reference to the seven quality principles, explain the relationship between ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 9000
- Understand the relationship between the external and internal issues, the relevant requirements of relevant interested parties, the actions to address, risks and opportunities, and the quality management system processes needed to implement them.
- Understand the purpose of the scope of a quality management system and what should be considered when determining it.
- Understand the purpose of a quality policy, the relationship between the quality management system scope, and the quality policy and the requirements for its content, implementation and review.
- Understand how top management demonstrates leadership and commitment by taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Understand the requirements for quality objectives and the relationship between them, the quality policy and management review.
- Give examples of the resources needed to achieve customer satisfaction and conformity to product and service requirements, and explain the requirements for support.
- Understand how the organisation plans, implements and controls the processes needed to meet quality management system requirements, and how any externally provided processes, products and services are controlled.
- Understand the typical processes and associated process controls required to achieve customer satisfaction and conformance of product and service with requirements.
- Understand the requirements for the monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation of the quality management system performance against planned objectives and for the internal audit.
- Understand the processes involved in achieving continual improvement of performance through improving the suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness of the quality management system and the related processes.
- An understanding of Risk-based thinking
- Relationship with other management system standards
1 Full Day- 8:30am- 5pm
All quoted figures are exclusive of VAT.
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation – 28th February (Manchester): Booking Page
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation – 4th April (Leeds): Booking Page
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation – 2nd May (Manchester): Booking Page
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation – 4th May (Birmingham): Booking Page
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation – 13th July (Birmingham): Booking Page
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation – 6th September (Manchester): Booking Page
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation – 10th October (Leeds): Booking Page
ISO 9001:2015 Foundation – 7th November (Manchester): Booking Page
Please click on the link to book onto the course or if you have further questions please do not hesitate to either email email@example.com or call +44 1519247474