The ISO 9001:2015 Transition course aims to provide attendees who have an existing, basic knowledge of, or experience in, quality management with an understanding of the management systems approach and the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
Delegates will, at the end of the course be able to:
- Understand the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system
- Understand the structure and content of ISO 9001:2015 and its relationship with ISO 9000
- Understand the specific quality management related requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- An understanding of Risk-based thinking
- Relationship with other management system standards
The trainer adjusts the course material to ensure it is useful for attendees (both consultants, clients and auditors) who wish to implement ISO 9001:2015 themselves.
Certificates of attendance will be provided following the course. An optional technical questionnaire will be provided following the course to test attendee understanding of the new standard.
The course attendees are limited to 12-16 attendee’s in order to gain the full benefits of the training.
All quoted figures are exclusive of VAT.
TBC – Please contact WCS if you are interested in attending future ISO 9001:2015 Transition Training days – email@example.com