n by Charis Management Training in partnership with WCS Training Limited. ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (Quality Management Systems)
The ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course provides the delegates with the requisite skills to audit live Quality Management Systems. This course will provide the skills and knowledge to perform first, second and third party audits.
Aim of the Course
This course aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable. All references to ISO standards in this document are to the current versions, unless stated otherwise.
Objectives of Course
Delegates will, at the end of the course be able to:
- Understand the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit, of third party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
To be successful on the course delegates must:
- Complete/attend all elements of the course
- Demonstrate achievement of the learning and enabling objectives
- Successfully complete and pass a written exam.
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems- PDCA cycle, the core elements of a management system and their Interrelations
- The fundamental concepts of quality management and the seven quality management principles
- ISO 9001 and its commonly used terms and definitions.
5 Full Days – 9am- 5pm daily
All quoted figures are exclusive of VAT and this will be charged at prevailing rate.
All quoted figures are exclusive of VAT.
Please contact WCS for more information. Tel. 0151 924 7474