Run by Charis Management Training in partnership with WCS Training Limited ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course (Quality Management Systems)
The ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training Course provides the delegates with the requisite skills to audit live Environmental Management Systems. This course will provide the skills and knowledge to perform first, second and third party audits.
Aim of the Course
This course aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of environmental management systems against ISO 14001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 (as applicable). All references to ISO standards in this document are to the current versions, unless stated otherwise.
Objectives of Course
Delegates will, at the end of the course be able to:
- Understand the purpose of an environmental management system, of environmental management systems standards, of a management system audit and third-party certification, and the business and societal benefits of improving environmental performance
- Understand the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of an environmental management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 14001, and in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021 as applicable.
To be successful on the course delegates must:
- Complete/attend all elements of the course
- Demonstrate achievement of the learning and enabling objectives
- Successfully complete and pass a written exam.
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Management systems- PDCA cycle, the core elements of a management system and their Interrelations
- Environmental management- EMS outcomes with are enhancement of environmental performance, fulfilment of compliance obligations and achievement of environmental objectives
- ISO 14001 and its commonly used terms and definitions.
5 Full Days – 9am- 5pm daily, Friday 9am – 2pm.
All quoted figures are exclusive of VAT and this will be charged at prevailing rate.
All quoted figures are exclusive of VAT.
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor- 25th to 29rd Septe2mber 2017- Manchester: Booking Form
ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor- 13th to 17th November 2017- Birmingham: Booking Page
Please click on the link to book onto the course or if you have further questions please do not hesitate to either email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1519247474