Run by Charis Management Training in partnership with WCS Training Limited ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course (Environmental Management Systems)
The ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor Training Course provides the delegates with the requisite skills to audit live Environmental Management Systems.
Aim of the Course
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform an internal audit of part of an environmental management system based on ISO 14001 (or equivalent), and report on the effective implementation and maintenance of the management system in accordance with ISO 19011. Note: this document references ISO 14001 as the management system standard that provides the context for the internal audit.
However, this course does not address ISO 14001 in detail, and does not aim to equip students with the knowledge and skills to determine conformity, or otherwise, with ISO 14001. Students requiring the knowledge and skills to conduct entire environmental management system audits against ISO 14001 should attend an EMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course.
Objectives of Course
Delegates will, at the end of the course be able to:
- With reference to the PDCA cycle, explain the process-based environmental management system model for ISO 14001 and the role of an internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of environmental management systems
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal environmental management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an internal audit of part of an environmental management system based on ISO 14001, and in accordance with ISO 19011.
There is NO formal written examination on this course. However to be successful on the course delegates must:
- Complete/attend all elements of the course.
- Pass the continuous assessment (focused on the three learning objectives).
Prior knowledge of Management Systems, Environmental Management and ISO 14001 is required
2 Full Days – 8:30am- 5pm daily
All quoted figures are exclusive of VAT
Please contact WCS for more information. 0151 924 7474