WCS is able to provide a one-day ISO9001:2008 internal quality audit training course for clients and prospective clients. The course is run by recognised IRCA Lead Auditors and successful completion of the course results in an Internal Auditor Certificate being issued to the student/attendee.
The course explains
- The purpose of an Internal Quality Audit programme
- Auditing requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard
- How to prepare audit plans for your
- How to carry out effective audits
- How to construct a written report and communicate findings
The Course includes
· Introduction to auditing
· Quality systems to ISO 9001:2008
· Performance of the audit
· Audit preparations
· Audit documentation
The course is based on fictitious company includes case studies and process-based assessments.
Who would benefit from attending?
- Managers and staff who are to become internal quality auditors
- Existing auditors who wish to refresh their skills or improve their knowledge of ISO9001:2008
- Personnel responsible for implementing the quality system or preparing for assessment
The one-day course will cost a maximum of £200 plus VAT per delegate depending on the numbers attending. WCS do not schedule courses but run them when there is sufficient demand.
Contact : Lindey Slocombe – firstname.lastname@example.org