World Certification Services Ltd. (WCS) was formed in 1994 in order to supply cost effective and impartial third-party assessment and certification services to businesses of all sizes. Services are openly available and are not restricted in any way. Our goal is to achieve and sustain quality in everything we do, so as to always meet our clients requirements.
WCS has established procedures for the certification of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, AS 9100 and other standards.
WCS has gained accreditation by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) and by the ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) ensuring we have the highest possible standards.
WCS scopes of accreditation are subject to ongoing review by the management team and also by an Impartiality Committee , in order to ensure that client needs continue to be met.
Our present scopes include a wide range of industrial and business sectors and these can be viewed in the UKAS and ANAB websites.
What WCS can provide:
- Competitive, cost effective and impartial certification services for businesses of all sizes.
- No hassle approach from the time of initial enquiry, through to application, assessment, and certification.
- Sensible fees for certification, assessment and surveillance, and a low cost scheme for Small Businesses.
- Experience of most industries and business sectors.
- Experienced Lead Auditors with the ability to undertake their work impartially and in a friendly manner.
- National/International recognition of our clients management systems.
- Related services such as gap analysis, preaudit and training.